Merton Vision is recruiting a number of voluntary positions to join our Board of Trustees.
We are a successful, highly regarded, sight-loss charity offering much needed support to visually impaired children and adults living in Merton. We do this through re-habilitation, mobility training and inclusive social activities. We help more than 400 vision impaired people with varying degrees of sight loss every year. Over 85 staff, trustees and volunteers help deliver this vital support. MertonVision is working to be London’s leading sight-loss charity.
Whether you’re an experienced Trustee or looking to take your first steps at Board level we want to hear from you.
Our new Trustees will have skills in one or more of the following areas:
- Marketing/PR/Digital communications
- Fundraising and campaigning/lobbying
- Enterprising growth and Business Planning
As a Trustee you will gain:
- The chance to support a cause you care about- to give something back
- Opportunities to further your career
- Experience in the charity sight loss sector
- The chance to implement social care initiatives
We encourage applications from all members of the local community. The minimum commitment we need is 6 afternoon/evening Board meetings per year plus the AGM and Members evening, all will be based at the Centre in Colliers Wood.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter by August 28th to email@example.com
Interviews to be arranged for September.
For an informal chat concerning applications please just call Kevin Gregory, Services Manager on 020 8540 5446.