Team London Small Grants Programme is now open for submissions. This year, priority will be given to volunteering projects that help people who are experiencing loneliness and social isolation.
Team London Small Grants will fund projects that:
- Help people who are experiencing loneliness and social isolation, for whatever reason, who have been referred to a local voluntary sector organisation through social prescribing
- Support small organisations that are established and experienced in delivering support to their local community to help address loneliness and social isolation issues
- Support small organisations that are yet to connect to their local social prescribing networks or are already connected to social prescribing and will use the grant to add value to the work they are already doing
- Help to develop the organisation’s capacity to engage sustainably with the social prescribing model and develop new ways of working
- Recruit and support volunteers to deliver the project
These small grants will provide a source of income for smaller organisations (annual turnover under £500,000) to meet local needs.
Deadline for applications: 13 September 2019.
For more information: Visit Website
Submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org on August 6, 2019