Are you or a family member living with diabetes?
Have been told you at risk of diabetes?
Do you volunteer or provide services for residents living with diabetes?
Would like you to have your voice heard and help us in our work to tackle diabetes in Merton?
Merton Council and Merton Clinical Commissioning Group want to work with local residents and communities to tackle some diabetes challenges. At two workshops in early October, we will seek out solutions to a number of questions, including
- How can we help residents to lead healthy lifestyles?
- How can we increase uptake of structured education programmes?
- What’s the best setting for the delivery of diabetes services?
The sessions will be informal and refreshments will be provided. To find out more, or to book onto a programme please contact Rosa Treadwell on email@example.com or 020 8545 4380.
The workshops will take place as follows.
- Thursday 11th October. 6pm to 8pm. Committee Room B, Merton Civic Centre.
- Friday 12th October. 10.30am to 12.30pm. Committee Room B, Merton Civic Centre.
Submitted by sallym on September 18, 2018