The Mayor of London's draft Sport Strategy, out for consultation now, sets out how community sport and major sports events will help achieve the Mayor’s vision for London to be the most socially integrated and active city in the world.
The strategy has five priority areas:
- London’s Sport: now and in the future
- London: socially integrated through sport
- London: healthy and active through sport
- London: workforce, tech and capacity building
- London: sporting capital of the world.
The consultation is open until 12 October 2018.
Submitted by email@example.com on September 5, 2018