PCN Social Prescriber’s are the new addition to our successful social prescribing service and will support each one of the six local Primary Care Networks to assist local people to access appropriate services provided by voluntary and community organisations and other agencies.
We are seeking to recruit 6 experienced individuals to join our successful Social Prescribing Service in Merton. Social prescribing helps to strengthen the links between general practice (GPs), community, voluntary and public services to improve residents’ health and wellbeing.
We expand the options available in primary care by creating a ‘managed’ way for referrals of patients with social, emotional and/or practical needs to a variety of local non-clinical services in the community. These include leisure, social activities, education, welfare, housing and employment advice and support.
For more information and an application form, download the attachments below.
- 35 hrs per week
- 12 month fixed term contract with possible extension, subject to funding
- £28,769 plus pension (includes Outer London Weighting)
- Closing date for applications: Monday,16th Sept (Midnight)
- Formal interviews will be held on Thurs 26th and Friday 27th September 2019.
- Applicants will be notified by telephone if they are to be invited for interview.
- Please complete and submit your application form by email to email@example.com
If you wish to discuss this opportunity informally, please contact us on 020 8685 1771.
Submitted by sallym on July 29, 2019