Safeguarding Adults Week 2020 will take place from 16- 22 November. The week aims to create a time where we can all focus on safeguarding adults, with each day focusing on a different issue.
Safeguarding Adults Week 2020 – Key Themes:
- Monday – Safeguarding and Wellbeing
- Tuesday – Adult Grooming
- Wednesday – Understanding Legislation
- Thursday – Creating Safer Places
- Friday – Organisational Abuse
- Saturday – Sport & Activity
- Sunday – Safeguarding in Your Community
MVSC will be getting involved in the celebrations this year, and working with organisations in Merton to ensure we share news, information, guidance and information related to Safeguarding.
Keep an eye on this web page and our social media accounts for updates throughout the week.
And remember to use the hashtag #SafeguardingAdultsWeek any time you talk about the week on social media.
Submitted by email@example.com on November 2, 2020