Show Merton how much you value your volunteers
Volunteering does so much for the skills, confidence, self-esteem and wellbeing of volunteers.
Volunteers make an invaluable contribution to the organisations they’re based in and to their communities.
The best organisations provide invaluable support to their volunteers.
We recognise the impact of volunteering every day.
We celebrate it every year in the Merton Partnership Volunteer Awards.
The Awards are a prestigious event for winning volunteers and their organisations. With the Mayor of Merton present, and with local VIPs from the Council, the voluntary sector and businesses, the winning volunteers and volunteers receive awards for excellence.
This year’s Awards will take place on 6th June 2019. There is still time to nominate a volunteer or an organisation!
The deadline is midnight on 7th May 2019 (today).
There are eleven award categories:
- Volunteer Manager of the Year
- Volunteer-involving Organisation of the Year
- Volunteer Team Award
- Young Volunteer Team Award
- Cllr Maxi Martin Memorial Cup - Young Volunteer of the Year
- Chris Frost Memorial Shield - Volunteer of the Year
- Employee Volunteering of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution Award
- Merton Schools Volunteer of the Year
- Sports Club Volunteer of the Year
- Health Services Volunteer of the Year.
Submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org on May 7, 2019