The Merton Giving Winter Grants Fund programme is now open, and will only fund not-for-profit, voluntary, community & faith organisations, based in or delivering services in Merton.
This round of the Fund will support the delivery of projects that address one or more of the priorities outlined below.
Priority will be given to not currently receiving other funding from the Merton Giving Fund, organisations must also prove they are:
- Delivering services that generate a quantifiable benefit to Merton residents
- Operate in accordance with the principles of the Merton Compact to provide quality services to the people of Merton and recognising that there is added value in working in partnership towards common aims and objectives.
The priority for this round of funding is to support projects that seek to address the following themes:
- Social isolation and loneliness affecting Merton residents aged 18 to 64 years of age
- Groups that are likely to report being lonely include; disabled people, carers, those in poor health, those who have been bereaved, single parents, young adults and those living alone. Work should target one or more of these groups
- Activity and projects should be asset based, looking to build social connections, greater connectivity and independence for your beneficiaries
- Activities that also improve physical health outcomes (such as walking groups) or that weave in signposting to support services will be prioritised
- Activities or projects that demonstrate sustainability will also be prioritised.
Decision making, deadlines and closing dates
Submitted by email@example.com on January 22, 2020