The Wimbledon foundation Community Fund is open for applications. We will be hosting a Meet the Funder’s Surgery on Wednesday 4th September 2019, giving local organisations the opportunity to meet with the Foundations grant officers and discuss potential project ideas.
Places for the surgery are limited so please register HERE to secure your slot.
Not for profit organisations based in Merton or Wandsworth are eligible to apply. Whilst there is no income threshold, the fund may give priority to smaller organisations.
In addition, priority will be given to organisations supporting the following beneficiary groups:
- Disability groups
- Young people
- BAME groups
- Older people
- Unemployed, those claiming out of work benefits
Organisations will be able to apply for funding towards work that focuses on meeting local needs through addressing one or more of the following themes:
- Projects which improve mental and physical health and wellbeing
- Projects which address education, training and employability needs
- Projects which address poverty, disadvantage and isolation
- Projects which encourage community cohesion and improve inter-community relationships (including inter-generational activities)
Organisations can apply for a grant between £500 and £5,000.
How to apply
To apply to this fund, please take a look at the fund guidelines and application form guidance by following this link - Apply for Grant
Deadline: Wednesday 23rd September 2019 @ 5pm
Submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org on August 20, 2019