Please join us for the next INVOLVE meeting on Wednesday 21st October, 10am – 1pm at Vestry Hall, Mitcham.
The meeting is to communicate and discuss current issues affecting the local voluntary sector. The meeting is a great opportunity for you to meet one another and network and update those in attendance on your latest news and promote your upcoming events in the Information Exchange session.
We will be joined by speakers covering a range of topics:
- Health Help Now: Emma Burns, South East CSU
- INVOLVE representative elections: Khadiru Mahdi, MVSC
- Feedback from thematic forums: Beau Fadahunsi, MVSC
- How to involve volunteers with additional needs: Marcella Meloni, MVSC
- East Merton Health & Wellbeing Fund: Beau Fadahunsi, MVSC
- Information Exchange: Everyone
INVOLVE Representatives: Deadline extended till 5pm on Monday 19th October 2015
We are currently refreshing our INVOLVE network and at our INVOLVE meeting on 21st October we will be electing INVOLVE representatives to serve for the next two years. Elected representatives will receive full induction and ongoing training and support in their roles from the team at MVSC. We are seeking nominations for individuals to fill the following positions:
If there is a particular individual from the INVOLVE community that you wish to nominate, or if you would like to nominate yourself, please complete the nomination form.
Submitted by Sophie on October 16, 2015