Join us at the next INVOLVE meeting at Vestry Hall.
- What makes a good trustee, the essentials of good governance and how to recruit and retain good trustees - John Williams, Association of Chairs
- How Superhighways can help build your organisations ICT capacity – Kate White, Superhighways
- INVOLVE representative elections - Khadiru Mahdi, MVSC
- An update on upcoming changes in Data Protection from an IG perspective, focusing on organisations contracts with the CCG and NHS - Amy Ford, South East CSU
- A round up of funding opportunities for Merton organisations - Beau Fadahunsi, MVSC
The meeting is taking place on Tuesday 25th April, 10am - 12:30pm at Vestry Hall in Mitcham.
To book your place, please click here or call 020 8685 1771.
Submitted by Sophie on April 24, 2017