Involve is a network of the voluntary, community and faith sector and aims to make sure that the needs and preferences of service users, carers and the wider community are identified and kept central to the planning and delivery of future services in Merton.
The next meeting is taking place on Tuesday 8th November, 10am – 1pm at Vestry Hall in Mitcham.
- How Merton organisations can access a cloud based accounting package – Laura Corney, Community Accountant, MVSC
- Election of CEN representatives - Khadiru Mahdi, Chief Executive, MVSC
- National Counter Terrorism Awareness Initiative - Matt Bryan, Counter Terrorism, Mitcham Police
- Information exchange - news and information from members
- Updates from thematic forums – forum chairs
- David Hobbs - Mental Health Forum
- Maureen Bailey - Small Groups Forum
- Melanie Monaghan - Health and Social Care Forum
- Naomi Martin - Employment, Training and Enterprise Forum
- Melanie Monaghan - Safeguarding Forum
- How you can have your say on sustaining a thriving voluntary and community sector in Merton – Amjad Agil, Merton Council
- A round up of funding opportunities for Merton organisations - Beau Fadahunsi, Head of Development and Funding Advice, MVSC
Submitted by Sophie on November 4, 2016