We’re pleased to be welcoming a host of speakers at this month’s INVOLVE meeting, joint with the Health and Social Care Forum.
We’re thrilled to be able to launch Merton Accord, the new consortium of VCS health and social care providers, at the meeting. Please see full agenda below. Booking is essential.
- The launch of Merton Accord, the new consortium of VCS health and social care providers - Chair of Merton Accord (Naomi Martin)
- DeafHope: improving the health and wellbeing of people who are deaf in Merton - Lead Idver (Marie Vickers)
- Updates from thematic forums - forum chairs
- A round up of funding opportunities for Merton organisations - Head of Development and Funding Advice at MVSC (Beau Fadahunsi)
- Information exchange - news and information from members
- Merton CCG’s Commissioning Intentions – Managing Director (James Blyth), Director of Primary Care (Andy McMylor) and Director of Commissioning (Josh Potter)
Submitted by Sophie on January 12, 2018