INVOLVE is a network of the community and voluntary sector and is the Community Engagement Network for Merton. It aims to make sure that the needs and preferences of service users, carers and the wider community are identified and kept central to the planning and delivery of future services in Merton.
- Integration and Older People - Annette Bunka, Merton CCG
- Updates from thematic forums - forum chairs
- Maureen Bailey - Small Groups Forum
- David Hobbs - Mental Health Forum
- Community Sponsorship programme for refugees - Nick Coke, The Salvation Army
- How QuickBooks can save you time - Jon Stone, MVSC
- INVOLVE representative elections - Khadiru Mahdi, MVSC
- Counter terrorism "Stay Safe" (Run,Hide,Tell) and spotting suspicious behaviour - Matt Bryan, Counter Terrorism Mitcham Police
- A round up of funding opportunities for Merton organisations
The meeting is taking place on Thursday 20th July, 10:30am - 12:30pm at Vestry Hall in Mitcham.
To book your place, please click here or call 020 8685 1771.
Submitted by Sophie on June 28, 2017