The plans for Christmas bubbles have changed across the UK. British Heart Foundation explain the risks involved in seeing friends and family, and what you can do to try and minimise your risk this festive season.
Check out their latest news item which covers:
- Should I form a Christmas bubble?
- I'm worried about seeing my relative who is at higher risk than me. Should I see them this Christmas?
- How do I tell my family I won’t be seeing them at Christmas?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce my risk if I do see family or friends?
- How can I stay connected with relatives if I don’t join a bubble?
- Can I go out to the shops?
- What can I do to protect myself while I’m outside?
- What should I do if I'm feeling anxious, lonely or scared during this time?
- I need extra help, where can I get it?
Submitted by firstname.lastname@example.org on December 22, 2020