Employers with up to 100 employees can draw down £2,000 funding per manager (max 12) towards accredited management and leadership development programmes designed to change the performance and results of the individuals, their teams and their employers.
Final date for application is Friday 30th October 2020 unless the total fund is allocated in advance.
- All employers in the UK, whether private, public, or charitable with up to 100 employed staff are eligible
- Up to 12 supervisors, managers or directors can benefit from a grant per employer (£30k max funding)
- Each individual can choose between a Level 3 or 5 programme to suit them
- The balancing contribution from the employer must be paid on booking
- Courses are delivered in small groups online (physical course options at no extra cost subject to Covid restrictions only)
How to Apply and Start Training
Submitted by email@example.com on October 6, 2020