Here at MVSC, we understand the importance of good practice in volunteer management. It is key to unlocking the potential of volunteering in your organisation. NCVO is organising an online course providing an introduction to the key principles of good practice in volunteer management and how to apply them to your organisation.
They have redesigned their face-to-face training to ensure your learning needs are still met through interactive, live sessions with knowledgeable trainers.
By the end of the day, you will:
- be able to demonstrate the key principles of good practice in managing, supporting and motivating volunteers
- understand the key skills and competencies required to manage volunteers
- gain an overview of the UK wide quality standard, Investing in Volunteers
- have identified specific ways to motivate and reward volunteers in your organisation
- have explored how to deal with difficult situations
- know where to find practical support with volunteer management
This course is aimed at those new to volunteer management and those who manage volunteers, as well as those who need a refresher.
Event Information | Pricing
WOULD YOU LIKE TO RUN THIS TRAINING FOR YOUR ORGANISATION?
All of our training courses can be delivered online at a time and date that suits you. NCVO can work with you to tailor their courses to match your needs. For more information please complete their online contact form.
Submitted by email@example.com on July 27, 2020