If you enjoy being part of a team which cares for and maintains glorious mansions and halls, keeping them an attractive tourist location, this role would be perfect for you.
What it's like to work here
This tranquil former deer park is an oasis in the outskirts of London. Thriving Morden Hall Park is at the heart of the community, offering a variety of family-friendly activities, concerts and workshops. If you are creative, sociable and have great customer service skills, Morden Hall Park’s team would love to hear from you.
Morden Hall Park is a perfectly preserved country estate in the heart of London, and you'd never know it was there! A magical oasis and wildlife haven in the centre of the capital offers a diverse countryside landscape. Punctuated by the River Wandle and its tributaries, and with magnificent tree-lined avenues, in autumn the grounds are ablaze with colour. Its just a 500 metre walk from the Northern Line and it feels like your in the middle of the countryside.
What you'll be doing
As the Facilities and Business Support Manager, you’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of an efficient, effective and flexible facilities service, to enable the successful operation of the property. You’ll support the team to meet its objectives by ensuring high standards are delivered and maintained at all times. You’ll be assisting with the provision of planned, preventative and reactive maintenance and repairs, cleaning and caretaking duties, presentation of public areas and visitor facilities including car parks and grounds, preparation of meeting rooms and the co-ordination of back of house services such as deliveries and collections.
Who we're looking for
Our team believe that people deserve more than just 'good service’ but an amazing experience that they’ll never forget, and we’re looking for like-minded people to join us.
You will be responsible for;
- Facilities management and business support within a property portfolio
- Leading a team of staff and volunteers, working collaboratively with other Heads of Departments and property teams in order to deliver excellent standards of compliance, maintenance, business support and customer service.
- Working within appropriate Trust procedures and conservation guidelines
- Managing of premises, equipment and compliance systems, to ensure the safe, sustainable, effective and cost efficient operation of the portfolio.
- Ensuring effective and efficient Business Support for your portfolio including data and records management, responses to queries, correspondence and communication with suppliers, tenants, supporters and visitors along with administration for compliance, finance and procurement.
Submitted by Sophie on February 9, 2018