Are you a digital communications whizz, looking for a new challenge?
We need a hard-working, ambitious communications apprentice seeking an opportunity to develop their skills in a busy communications team. You need to be a team player, confident with digital communications and have exceptional writing skills. If you have a good nose for a news story and have an understanding of local government, then this is the role for you. In return you’ll be given on the job training, the opportunity to work on a range of campaigns and the chance to help shape the council’s reputation.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual who wants to kick start their communications career.
For more information about the role please contact Abby Burford on 020 8545 3827.
Priority is given to those who meet the criteria below:
- You are aged 16 – 24.
- The applicant must be eligible to work in the UK
- You are not in full time education.
- You do not have a degree or professional qualification.
- You are willing to undertake a National Vocational Qualification NVQ Level 3.
- Priority (but not exclusivity) will be given to Merton residents to support local economic development.
Finally anyone else provided they can travel to and from the borough to complete the apprenticeship (to be tested at interview).
Submitted by Sophie on December 5, 2017