Carbon monoxide risks in the home

The Gas Safe Charity is running free on-line training workshops, highlighting the dangers of carbon monoxide and aimed at organisations that deliver their services in the homes of vulnerable people.

This online, hour long workshop is aimed at front line staff from social care, NHS, FRS, voluntary and private sectors working in the UK.

The Think CO online workshop will tell you more about the sources, signs and symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, how to help prevent it and what the implications are to you and your client. In particular, they focus on long term, low level risks which can have serious consequences and help you spot and address the risks. As more vulnerable people are spending time at home, the risks increase.

To find out more and book one of their upcoming workshops, please click on the link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/115618952399