Run by SWLLC’s Roni Marsh, this is a look at the options available to you if your income has been adversely affected by coronavirus. We’ll take a look at:
- the old schemes which were available up to 31 October from FCA and the new schemes which are being brought in from 1 November onwards for credit such as loans, credit cards, overdrafts, catalogues, mortgages and secured loans
- what help is available in the local area from the Council and charities
- guidance for help regarding gas, electric and water
- current restrictions regarding enforcement agents and possession actions
- the various schemes from the Government including the Job Support Scheme (replacing furlough), Self-Employment Income Support Scheme Grant Extension and the £500 self-isolation payment and what you can do to get help with those if you need them.
There will also be the opportunity to ask your own questions.
To register in advance go to https://bit.ly/35jeiU6 and after registering, you will receive a confirmation email with details about joining the webinar.