Run by Roni Marsh from South West London Law Centres, this is a look at the options available to you if your income has been adversely affected by coronavirus. It will include information about:
- the schemes available from FCA schemes regarding credit such as loans, credit cards, overdrafts, catalogues and mortgages
- what help is available in the local area from the Council and charities
- guidance for help regarding gas, electric and water
- current restrictions regarding enforcement agents and possession actions
- the various schemes from the Government including furlough, Self-Employment Income Support Scheme and what you can do to get help with those if you need them.
There will also be the opportunity to ask your own questions.
Register in advance at https://bit.ly/3lf6AAP and after registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar.