At City Lit, we aim to help you to achieve your goals. As one of the country’s leading destinations for evening, weekend and daytime courses, we inspire thousands of learners with over 5,000 courses each year.
Join us for our latest online session called Parenting Skills, Developing Your Strategies and Understanding; where we will be covering a number of topics over four sessions:
- Identify the roles, responsibilities and the long term goal of a parent/carer.
- Recognise how the parenting role changes as their children grow and develop.
- Identify family values to underpin a Loving Discipline approach
- Practice tools and strategies to encourage independence and responsibility
- For this course you will need a smartphone or computer with Internet access.
For more information or to book a place please text or email, Hayley on 07810 836811 or Hayley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there.