At a time of raised expectations and a tighter framework for charity governance, it is essential that trustees ensure their organisations comply with regulatory standards and follow best practice on good governance.
Book your place for:
- practical tools and guidance to help you implement good governance regulation and frameworks
- updates from the Information Commissioner and BWB
- skills development in our range of expert-led breakout sessions
- bespoke advice from subject specialists in our exclusive 1-2-1 sessions
- the chance to network and share your challenges and successes with your peers