We all know that a brand is much more than just a logo, right? Yet all too often brand is put in the “visual identity” box. Earlier this year third sector press coverage urged charities to invest in fundraising over branding, demonstrating the continuing lack of understanding around the strategic role of brand.
Your brand strategy should run through everything you do, from your products and services to your marketing communications. It should be your guiding compass for decision making. and behaviour, building trust and inspiring loyal support in your cause. This event will explore brand as a strategic tool across all parts of a charity from fundraising and communications to customer experience and campaigns.
Topics we’ll cover may include:
- The role of brand as a strategic tool and how to get the support of colleagues
- What makes up a brand today?
- Developing your brand strategy and positioning
- Consistency vs flex – making brand work across your organisation
- Launching and embedding your brand – culture and values
- Brand measurement
- Trends – the future of charity branding
Who is this for?
CharityComms members/corporate partners: free
Cliick here for more information