Merton Step Down Service Transformation – Stakeholder Engagement Event
The aim of the event is to give people the opportunity to be updated on the proposed Step Down Transformation, the engagement process and timescales involved, the Interim Service Arrangements planned and the opportunity to raise questions to the panel.
We will be joined by a number of speakers covering a range of topics:
- Mark Clenaghan, South West London St George’s - Head of Operations
- David Freeman, Merton CCG – Director of Commissioning and Planning
- Emma Gennard, Merton CCG – Mental Health Commissioning
- Rahat Ahmed-Man, London Borough of Merton – Head of Assessment and Commissioning
- Introductions and purpose of event
- Overview of project plan and key timescales
- The engagement process and timescales
- Draft Service Specification and Interim Service Arrangements – overview and how the shaping process works
- What comes next?
- Pre sent questions for panel to answer set by the Mental Health Forum
- Open to floor - questions and answers
336 - 338 London Road