We have been supporting the voluntary, community and faith sectors in Merton and promoting and encouraging volunteering for over 35 years.
It is our vision to create a thriving community where people’s lives are enriched by voluntary and community action and it is our mission to inspire and develop an excellent voluntary and community sector in Merton.
We do this in a number of ways:
- Support to voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise organisations
- Encourage, support and develop volunteering and voluntary and community action
- Identify changing and emerging need and respond with development
- Promote, support and develop liaison, advocacy, joint working and strategic partnership
- Promote quality through standard setting
- Support the sector’s sustainability through diversification of its income streams.