We appreciate that you might be worried about the impact of the current situation on your organisation so we have made it our priority to support your needs and develop the sustainability of the voluntary, community and faith sectors in Merton. We are working our way through structured conversations with organisations, to see what support you might need presently and over the next 6 months. We hope you find the below useful:
We have gathered a wide range of funding opportunities currently available in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. If you would like to find out more about what is available, then please click here.
If you would like to speak to someone about support available to Merton organisations during this time, please email email@example.com.
- Merton Council - information and advice for residents, businesses and organisations.
- NHS Guidance - information on symptoms and how to reduce the risk for yourself and others.
- UK Government Response - risk levels, NHS information and guidance on self-isolation and social distancing.
- Advice in 20 languages - advice, based on the government’s updated health information for patients, in 20 languages.
- Wellbeing - manage your mental health with practical tips for working from home and self-isolation from Mind.
- Charity Commission - government guidance to help with running your charity.
- NCVO - useful information for organisations, including immediate actions to manage your finances.
- Charity Finance Group – information on issues such as insurance, liquidity, cashflow and other topics.
- Guidance on Financial Difficulties - protect your charity and know what to do if the worst happens.